SEOUL, South Korea - North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has used a luxury boat to tour the country's east coast amid indications that the 90-feet-long yacht may have been smuggled into the country in defiance of UN sanctions that bans importing of luxury items to the impoverished country. A website that tracks events in the reclusive state said the yacht, a Princess 95MY made by British-based ...
N. Korea threatens to kill human scum who revealed Kim Jongs distribution of Hitlers Mein Kampf to officials
North Korea has threatened to kill 'human scum' defectors after they published a report that leader Kim Jong-un distributed copies of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf to officials on his birthday. The report, from a news website run by North Korean defectors, said that senior officials were given the book as a gift in January. According to the BBC, news portal New Focus International had written the ...
North Korea is willing to restart nuclear talks with international partners, China's foreign ministry has said. North Korean officials said they wanted to peacefully resolve the nuclear issue, the ministry's website said. On Sunday, Pyongyang offered to hold high-level talks on regional peace with the US, although it has reneged on deals several times in the past. The comments from North ...
The US, Japan and South Korea Wednesday called for "meaningful" steps on denuclearisation by Pyongyang in exchange for better ties with them, Xinhua reported. After their envoys concluded a trilateral meeting here on issues related to North Korea, the three countries said: "We agreed a path is open for the DPRK (North Korea) toward improved relations with the United States, Japan and the ROK ...
China and North Korea Wednesday held a "strategic dialogue" on denuclearisation on the Korean Peninsula. Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Zhang Yesui met his North Korean counterpart Kim Kye Gwan, and told him that it was in the interest of all parties concerned to realise denuclearisation on the peninsula, safeguard its peace and stability and resolve all relevant issues through dialogue and ...
Much as I wanted to, I had a hard time getting into the vibe of Robots, the latest computer-animated comedy from the makers of Ice Age (2002). Part of it is because the movie is too busy and labored for its own good; you can literally see the overexertion oozing from the corners the sc ... ...
VLADIVOSTOK, June 20 (Itar-Tass) - Democratic People’s Republic of Korea plans investing $ 1 mln in the agricultural sector of Russia’s Far-Eastern Primorsky /Maritime/ territory, and in particular in the processing of coy and corn. Also, the North Korean side is interested in the setting up of joint cattle farms, North Korea’s Consul General in Vladivostok Rim Chun Il said ...
The head of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) 's delegation Kim Song-Hye (C) walks with other DPRK delegates as they cross the border separating South Korea and the DPRK at the truce village of Panmunjom on June 9, ...
North Korea may be just one or two months away from restarting a reactor to produce plutonium, potentially allowing the regime to ramp up its nuclear weapons program, a think tank said Monday. New commercial satellite imagery shows North Korea is making "important progress" in activating the five-megawatt gas-graphite reactor, which had been mothballed since 2007 under a deal with ...
/enpproperty--> WASHINGTON - The United States, Japan and the Republic of Korea on Wednesday called for "meaningful" steps on denuclearization by Pyongyang in exchange for better ties with them. "We agreed a path is open for ...
/enpproperty--> Foreign affairs officials from Beijing and Pyongyang exchanged views on bilateral ties and denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula amid a series of bilateral and trilateral meetings by other members of the Six-Party Talks on Wednesday. Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs Zhang Yesui and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's First Vice-Foreign Minister Kim ...
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
The Plaza, New York City
After a prompt and friendly check-in at The Plaza I was escorted by the bellman to the 15th floor to ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
North Korea TimesNorth Korea Times | Oldest News Site in North Korea
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The North Korea Times is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive North Korean news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, North Korean news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local North Korea news, the weather forecast for North Korea you'll find it all in the North Korea Times.
From Najin to Pyongyang, the North Korea Times should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
N. Korea threatens to kill 'human scum' who revealed Kim Jong's distribution of Hitler's Mein Kampf to officials
North Korea has threatened to kill 'human scum' defectors after they published a report that leader Kim Jong-un distributed copies of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf to officials on his birthday.
The report, from a news website run by North Korean defectors, said that senior officials were given the book as a gift in January.
According to the BBC, news portal New Focus International had written the original report, citing an unnamed North Korean official in China.
The source reportedly mentioning that Hitler managed to rebuild Germany in a short time following its defeat in WWI, Kim issued an order for the Third Reich to be studied in depth and asked that practical applications be drawn from it
North Korea's Ministry of People's Security, which is responsible for policing, issued an angry response, dismissing it as a smear campaign written by a handful of human scum who desperately wanted to deter the country's progress.
It added that the defectors were being used by South Korea and the US.
The ministry said it was determined to physically remove [the] despicable human scum who are committing treason. (ANI)
- Dalian Wanda Group to buy UK yacht maker and hotel property
- Lundbeck and several drug firms fined for pact to delay generic drugs
- 2.7 mn Jeeps to be recalled by Chrysler over concerns on fuel tanks
- Settlement monitor faults four largest US mortgage servicers for lapses
- Spain urged to pursue further reforms to generate growth and jobs
- Independent Publishing Houses in Mexico Promote Democratization of Books at Annual Fair
- NRI lawyer wins Iran bank case in British Supreme Court
- The EU and Azerbaijan Mismatched Objectives
- New York Times hides abortion editorial on the front page
- Green Left Weekly Mega Campaigning Stall
- Females prefer biological fitness than other traits in potential mates
- Media credibility in collapse Less than one-fourth of Americans trust newspapers
- This is America now Eighth grader facing a year in prison for wearing gun rights T-shirt to school
- U.S. doctors are dumping all health insurance and charging patients LESS
- Top childrens vitamin brand chock-full of GMOs aspartame and other deadly ingredients
- Kosovo-Serbia deal makes little headway
- With optimism fading protests in Brazil place leaders on highest alert
- French EU-wariness complicates situation for President Hollande
- Pakistan pushes insurgence talks
- It’s a crime against women
- Was Kim Ks early labor due to potentially dangerous medical condition
- Childs IQ linked to early weight gain
- Kanye West in love with newborn baby girl
- Newly-hatched chickens much smarter than 3-year-old human babies
- Kim K and Kanye Wests baby is meant to be says pal Brittny Gastineau
- How European Public Broadcasters Cash Crunch Affects Hollywood
- Southeast Asia e-tailer Lazada raises $100M in funding
- LinkedIn suffers site outage due to DNS issue
- Sony Shareholders Press CEO on Proposed Hollywood Sell-Off
- Microsoft Reverses Decision to Impose Restrictions on Used Games for Xbox One
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest North Korea Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Kim Jong-un on 'luxury yacht' in North Korea
- N. Korea threatens to kill human scum who revealed Kim Jongs distribution of Hitlers Mein Kampf to officials
- North Korea willing to restart six-party nuclear talks
- US Japan South Korea urge meaningful denuclearisation
- China holds talks with North Korea