The president of the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) Dave Cameron has described a series of meetings he has been having with Caribbean prime ministers as "crucial" to the development of the sport in the region. Cameron's comments follow his latest round of meetings in which talks were held with St. Vincent and the Grenadines Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves in Kingstown and Prime Minister of ...
Increasingly research is revealing that not only lifestyle factors, but genetics also play an important role in determining an individual's susceptibility to obesity. Identifying the mutations that underlie the fraction of obese patients with monogenic obesity can help us to understand complex processes like metabolic rate, eating behavior, growth, and fat storage. In a new study, two ...
Brazil will not allow anti-government protests to mar the Confederations Cup being hosted here, Sports Minister Aldo Rebelo said. Rebelo said Monday that Brazil must show the world that it is a democratic country but also that it can guarantee the order needed to undertake such events, reports Xinhua. "We will not allow any of these protests to get in the way of the events we have committed to ...
Henry Cavill has given fans a peek into the grilling fitness regime he undertook to transform his body from "Fat Cavill" to Man of Steel. He claimed that in order get into Superman shape he ate 5,000 calories and worked out for two and a half hours a day, News.com.au. reported. Cavill gives credit for his toned body to his trainer Mark ...
Looks from the resort collections of (from left) Valentino, Marc Jacobs and Chlo. Gone are the days of referring to the pre-spring collections as ';cruise.'; Yet several resort collections this season seemed high-seas-ready. Interpretations of the United States Navy uniform were both indirect (a very casual denim ensemble ...
Catch Me If You Can [Blu-Ray]
Steven Spielbergs Catch Me If You Can tells the you-wouldnt-believe-it-if-it-werent-true tale of one Frank W. Abagnale, Jr., who, at the age of 16, dropped out of high school, ran away from home, and took control of his life by developing into a masterful con artist and p ... ...
and news organizations about access and control. Like many professional sports associations with billion-dollar TV rights deals, the USTA doesn't allow just anybody with video cameras to show up at the U.S. Open. Instead, for those who want to cover the annual tennis competition with video equipment in tow, something more is required -- an invitation. The lawsuit says that the filmmakers ...
columns and arches, the attendees all wore Monsters U royal blue, and a marching band and some acrobatic cheerleaders kicked off the evening with a custom Monsters U chant. Sulley and Mike Wazowski clearly made the right choice when it came to their higher education. EW was on the scene and spoke to some of the cast and crew, new and old, about the film, the new characters to look forward to, ...
A worker at the Trinity Cemetery in Manhattan noticed last week that the gravestone's inscription shaved 18 years off the mayor's life after a stonecutter transposed two digits in his birth year, a Trinity spokeswoman said on ...
"Kimani has been ruled out for one month but we have adequate cover because Eric Masika is coming back and Martin Imbalambala is also available. "It is in the midfield where we are incapacitated and may be forced to recall back Patrick Ongoma to help us," he said. Ongoma has been loaned out to fellow KPL side Homeboyz. In another match to be played on Saturday, former champions ...
Underachievement in state schools 'creates moral and political danger' , 15 June) - as are the future bankers, tax avoiders, and benefit fraudsters (though he didn't mention these). He is also right that we should "address the needs of our poorest children", though he is wrong when he says: "It is an issue that can only be tackled by central government taking very ...
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
Kahala Mandarin Oriental Hawaii Hotel
This 5 star resort hotel is about 10 minutes drive from Waikiki, around from Diamond Head. The hotel was the ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
North Korea TimesNorth Korea Times | Oldest News Site in North Korea
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The North Korea Times is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive North Korean news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, North Korean news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local North Korea news, the weather forecast for North Korea you'll find it all in the North Korea Times.
From Najin to Pyongyang, the North Korea Times should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
WASHINGTON - The United States has said it wants "credible negotiations" with North Korea as Pyongyang in its latest offer has expressed desire to start "senior-level" talks with America on regional peace and easing tensions.
President Barack Obama and his South Korean counterpart, Park Geun-hye, are said to have discussed the issue by telephone Sunday evening.
They agreed to close "coordination" on North Korea, both governments said.
"Our desire is to have credible negotiations with the North Koreans, but those talks must involve North Korea living up to its obligations to the world, including compliance with UN Security Council resolutions, and ultimately result in denuclearisation," US National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said.
The latest offer from North Korea came Sunday, days after planned talks between Pyongyang and Seoul were cancelled after disagreement over delegates.
But the reclusive nation demanded talks "without preconditions" even as US officials have always suspected that North Korea has been using provocations
as a ploy to win concessions before offering dialogue and then resort again to raising tensions.
The US wants North Korea to take concrete steps to demonstrate a willingness to abandon its controversial nuclear weapons programmes before diplomatic discussions. ...
- Ex-Im Bank loan guarantee to Air India upheld by US appeals court
- Google spending $7mn to fight child pornography
- Aspen seeks to acquire GSK thrombosis drug and plant
- Shenzen to be first Chinese city to begin carbon trading
- UK inflation rises to 2.7pc in May pushed by higher transport cost
- How poor students get soaked for college sports
- Protect students from anti-gay bullying
- Death Of A Puppy An Exclusive Imaginary Excerpt From The Man Of Steel Sequel
- Will Commerce Open The Doors To Eastern Philosophy
- What others say Countering rape violence against women
- US Taliban to have direct peace talks
- Snoop gear in set-top boxes may soon monitor TV viewers every move
- Charles Saatchi confesses to assaulting wife Nigella Lawson in public
- Angelina Jolies stunt double Eunice Huthart sues Rupert Murdochs News Corp over phone hacking
- Disney Channel Greenlights Twins Comedy Series Starring Olivia Holt
- Henry Cavill reveals secrets to getting Superman shape
- Urgent action alert EPA about to raise allowable concentrations of glyphosate on food crops edible oils and animal feed - comments needed by July 1
- Independence looks to expand fitness options after closing of the YMCA
- ‘Emergency’ crew response on UBC campus Tuesday is a mock training exercise RCMP
- UN calls on Brazilian authorities to exercise restraint as protests flare
- Let Hong Kong decide Snowden’s fate
- Basking in warm family bonds away from home
- Morsi cuts Syria ties in attempt to woo West boost image analysts
- Bikers are Kings of the roads in Penang
- Combating corruption in Malaysia
- Woman jailed in Italy for dumping baby in toilet
- Babies who witness violence at home show aggression in school
- Babies in womb respond to their mothers voice
- Kim K close to choosing baby name
- One Million HIV-Free Babies Have Now Been Born To Mothers Who Have The Virus
- Angelina Jolies stunt double Eunice Huthart sues Rupert Murdochs News Corp over phone hacking
- To the end of the world
- Facebook reportedly delays release of video ads
- Rupert Murdoch splits empire but keeps faith in tomorrows newspapers
- Man Stabbed In Chest Outside Times Square Disney Store
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest North Korea Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- North Korea Says NSA Spying Makes the U.S. a Kingpin of Human Rights Abuses
- There are no unicorns in North Korea
- Brekkie Wrap Kim Jong-un hands out Mein Kampf NSA director says Wall St attack foiled
- Kim Jong-un pictured with luxury yacht in North Korea
- North Korea’s new rich love buying refrigerators but not for what you’d think